Saturday, December 15, 2007

Looking back…

Ok wow! Wasn't that fun? It published it and it doesn't look funny or anything it just plain sent it down the tubes. I am hardly usually pleased with a Microsoft product as I am now. This is good because my update is still downloading at 27%. I decided to take a look back at my blog and see how long it had actually been since I actually posted something. It turns out that It has been since May when I posted last about my engagement to Breanne and so much has happened since then that I am surprised I haven't posted earlier. So here are the wonderful updates


 

First of all I posted about my pet frogs before and they are now dead. (ohh. 46% downloaded goody) Instead of trying for more amphibians (oh I spelled that correctly on the first try AMAZING!) we decided to get cats. 1 cat to be exact which turned into 2 when we found Jojo meowing at Gracie from the outside porch at 2 o'clock in the morning. Lo and behold Breanne fell instantly in love with Jojo and I was forced to open our house to another feline friend :D. ( oh its @ 89% downloaded)


 

Secondly we still don't have a date for the wedding. But we have a dress! And I saw it and I have forgotten what it looks like. I am supposed to because those are the rules. I think it is whitish and has beading on it. Apart from that I am pretty clueless. :( stuck at 89% oh wait there are sleeves… maybe..


 

I decided that going to College at OSU is not what I want to do so I decided to get my online degree at devry. I am already doing better so I think it was for the best.


 

Breanne is getting top notch grades for her quarter and has hospitals begging for her to work with them so she is very excited and nervous about graduating and having to take the NCLEX. You'll do fine Honey; you're a great nurse and even better at taking quizzes.


 

94%


 

Oh, I figure that since I have read enough web comics and I am a pretty funny guy I might start to make some of my own. I have no idea how to start or anything but it will be fun to see in the future how this doesn't actually happen. For a preview its going to have panels and characters and words. I have no idea how those will interact.


 

Well its almost 5 A.M now and Breanne should be getting up for work soon. I hope my loud typing hasn't woken her up. That is the update I will try as hard as I have been before to keep everyone who actually reads this posted. If you are reading this and aren't my future wife tell other people about it that know me if they want to know how I am doing twice a year :D

No comments: