Today my digital camera arrived in the mail. I am so excited I have taken bunches of pictures and these are the only one's I uploaded. Today we went around The Ohio State campus to test it out and made some video tours for grandma. If you want to be invited to see them drop me a line. Afterwards we went to shopping for gifts and to Ruby Tuesdays. Steak good tomatoes bad! Sleep is good for me now. More pictures and videos to follow soon!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
I hate not updating this thing you know. I know it is a good thing to write down my thoughts or at least it is healthy to feel that I am creative in someway and that other people like hearing about my thoughts. Even though I know the only person who reads this is my fiancé, and that is only because after I make the post I email it to her, it makes me feel significant some how that my thoughts are out there for others to read. Not that I feel insignificant.
It is almost quarter to midnight now and I have to get up early to go to work. My schedule has changed a little and I am going in 2 hours earlier then normal and staying until when I usually go home. So basically it is 2 hours of more per day. And of course with the new schedule comes a new sleep schedule that my body has yet to understand. Getting up 2 hours earlier is not going to make me a happy man. Luckily, all this writing has made me sleepy.
Well, I am going to see if putting my head on my pillow will help me switch into R.E.M. mode better then typing into my blog.
Talk to you later Cyberspace and don't forget to let me know some how that you are reading this. It makes me feel even less insignificant.
Friday, March 07, 2008
W00t! I got my grade back from my business class and although I failed the final I got a B for the class. Yay for me! Not that I am tooting my own horn or anything. I wish my GPA would update on my grade report because I am kind of clueless as to see what it is. I got a couple of responses back for my job so I hope to be interviewing soon. The weather isn't improving and my days are getting more and more boring. I didn't do a whole lot of school work today but I can't work my butt off everyday. Gracie is doing better so today everything turned out ok. Which is a good thing. Well see you all tomorrow.
I have been on a roll writing in this haven't I?
Thursday, March 06, 2008
I was not a total bump on a log today. I actually did a little bit of school work. I even did some group work *shudder*. I dislike this session so much. you guys have no idea. I really wish my grades would post for last session.
I haven't reviewed anything technical in a long time so today I am going to review rememberthemilk.com. It is by far the best task list manager i have experienced to date.
- multiple and customizable lists
- smart lists
- use of words for dates and repetativeness for example:
- saying a task is due next Tuesday it will change the date to what ever next Tuesday with out you having to figure it out for yourself.
- saying a task repeats every other Tuesday and it will add the new task after this Tuesday is finished and put it in 2 Tuesdays from that Tuesday
- selecting multiple tasks for editing
- free! for standard service
- twitter integration
- gmail integration (only for firefox 2.0+ )
- no sub tasking ability( which i haven't seen for any other tasking program but i really want it)
- for advanced things they require a paid subscription
- there mascot is a monkey and there logo has a cow on it ( i know this isn't actually ugly but i wanted to have something here for comic effect)
I give rememberthemilk.com a 4.5 out of 5 check it out for yourself if you want an excellent task list application.
ok guys and gals that is all for now. see you later cyberspace!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Yesterday, the weather was really nice and I was really looking forward to today being the same but it was not so. It made me sad and mopey like my cat. I at least walked a little yesterday but today I sat around doing nothing again today. I felt like a bum. Tomorrow I will do some school work though I need to do it buy end of the day on Wednesday.
Monday, March 03, 2008
In honor of Gracie I have decided to make my first installment of cute thing of the week. Here it is:
when I saw it It made me go awwww.
I finally got my grade in my English class and its a C. I might have failed the final paper but it still gave me enough points to get a C which makes me happy. I should have done homework today.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
...long intermission... 20hr intermission
back to with lab class. This class is good because it is so easy. My first assignment was to open up device manager and print screen different properties of different devices. I have already finished it and it is not due until next Sunday at 2:00 AM.
Well that is today's update. I promise to update this more often.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
For those of you who pay attention to this and don't know it my Grandfather on my mother's side has passed away. He kept a lot to him self and although I did not know him as well as I wish I had I miss him very much and loved him as a grandson loves his grandfather.
I am sad now but it is ok to be sad. This is one of those steps everyone must go through and as my grandmother says "It is over."
Monday, January 07, 2008
If I haven't told you yet, Happy New Year Everybody! 2007 has come and gone. There have ups and downs and all kinds of wonderful things happened last year that I can't wait to see what happens in 2008. I have made a timeline to highlight some of the events that Breanne and I want to share with you. You can view it at:
Wonderful things that happened last year are:
- May 5th, Engagement: A long romantic weekend filled with working, cleaning, watching movies and a proposal that I couldn't even hold past the salad.
- Frogs and Cats: the acquiring and passing away of some of our small friends.
- The Passer Reunion: It feels so good to see and meet our family members.
Now, let's stop dwelling on the past and look towards the future. 2008 brings a whole slew of new wonderful things to be looking forward to. Here are a few:
- March 15th, Grandpa Abe's Bar Mitzvah: Seeing more family members and Breanne seeing Elmira for the first time.
- June 7th and 8th, Breanne's Graduation: Breanne will be graduation from the Nursing school at OSU with a minor in disability studies.
- Breanne and I moving back to Cincinnati Ohio where Breanne will get a wonderful job and I will continue to take online course work at Devry.
- Will we set a date?
Breanne finished the Winter 2007 Quarter with A and A- and is really looking forward to her OR clinical at Mt. Carmel. I finished Fall 2007 Session A at Devry with an A and 2 B's and I am looking forward to graduating May 2009(ish).
Ok that's all for us over here in Columbus.