Monday, January 07, 2008

Looking Back, Looking Forward

If I haven't told you yet, Happy New Year Everybody! 2007 has come and gone. There have ups and downs and all kinds of wonderful things happened last year that I can't wait to see what happens in 2008. I have made a timeline to highlight some of the events that Breanne and I want to share with you. You can view it at:

http://aaronmgreenberg.googlepages.com/timeline.html

Wonderful things that happened last year are:

  1. May 5th, Engagement: A long romantic weekend filled with working, cleaning, watching movies and a proposal that I couldn't even hold past the salad.
  2. Frogs and Cats: the acquiring and passing away of some of our small friends.
  3. The Passer Reunion: It feels so good to see and meet our family members.

Now, let's stop dwelling on the past and look towards the future. 2008 brings a whole slew of new wonderful things to be looking forward to. Here are a few:

  1. March 15th, Grandpa Abe's Bar Mitzvah: Seeing more family members and Breanne seeing Elmira for the first time.
  2. June 7th and 8th, Breanne's Graduation: Breanne will be graduation from the Nursing school at OSU with a minor in disability studies.
  3. Breanne and I moving back to Cincinnati Ohio where Breanne will get a wonderful job and I will continue to take online course work at Devry.
  4. Will we set a date?

Breanne finished the Winter 2007 Quarter with A and A- and is really looking forward to her OR clinical at Mt. Carmel. I finished Fall 2007 Session A at Devry with an A and 2 B's and I am looking forward to graduating May 2009(ish).

Ok that's all for us over here in Columbus.

No comments: