Monday, February 16, 2009

Hope?

Yay for another rousing weekend of school work that I procrastinated all week to finish.

Even better my fiancé spent it with her friends where as I haven't seen mine in months. Yeah that's you guys drop me a line damnit I'm bored.

My interview started the whole weekend off on a different foot. I really don't want to get my hopes up but I have to look forward to something. I really liked these guys. They even had a similar sense of humor as me. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

They said they would have an answer anytime between when right after my interview to early next week. When should I call them? I feel like after the first date you know really wanting to know but not want to be pushy. They said they liked to work fast but the last time I heard that I didn't hear anything for two weeks and then when I call they said they went with someone else. Really you don't say, thanks for give me the heads up. I hate head hunters… I swear I am not getting my hopes up.

Oh well it's the sun is almost rising so I had better get some shut eye. Damn I hate going to bed hungry but I don't want to make anything and leftovers don't sound appetizing. But I am on a "diet" so I am going to bed hungry. Breakfast is going to be yummy though I hope.

Good night everyone have a great morning


 

Ps. The offices are right down the street from a chipotle..but I am not getting my hopes up

No comments: