Monday, June 22, 2009

I Hate Mondays

Given the title and yesterday's post might think that you would know about what I am going to post about. You would be wrong. I am actually feeling better today. Today was busy and I did not feel like waking up but the commute to work was reasonable and was able to eat some chipotle. It was not too bad of a day. I still wish I knew what my grades were but sometime you cannot get what you want.

Hey, look I am posting a second time in a row today. That is a good thing, right? I am taking a small step to be redeeming myself as not a loser. Work has some exciting news for me in the future so that will make me happy. Tomorrow is 2cute 2sday so look and I can foresee a wet cat in the future (like can foresee one in the past, wouldn't THAT be useful). I happen to pass by Zero Punctuation today and it is funny stuff. I think I can remember hearing about it before but now I had the free time to sit and watch it. I am going to start at the beginning and watch all of them! Yay! Well it is getting close to being tomorrow so I have to get going but hopefully I will be back tomorrow.

No comments: