Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Intro pt 2

Yay! i get another break from my work. I am now going to talk about myself to give you a little bit of info.

My name is Aaron Greenberg, if you haven't figured that out already, I am a 22 year old Cincinnatian (the ohio kind). Although, i was born and raised in cincinnati, i am going to be moving to columbus in 11 days! I am moving because of my girlfriend (whom i met online) has convinced me it was best for us to have me transfer with her to OSU so we can be together for the rest of our lives. Yay! the rest of my life with my signification Other! We have been knownn each other for 3 years and she is the most important part of my life.

I am a geek to the core as you shall see and computers/programming is my passion. I currently work as a Co-op for GE, yes the same GE that makes your light bulbs or microwave or fidge, in the aviation section, in the data quality dept. Know the new GEnx thats comming out? I saw the first one being built for the first time!

I am also Jewish and very upset about the current war. I am not exactly a practicing jew but that for personal reasons. I have been to israel and i have visit the places that have been bombed. Do you know what its like to see a place where you have been turned into a crater?

that pretty much all you need to know about me

back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You lie! You lie like a rug! and I should know since I'm looking at you right now. Maybe shag or mohair, but I digress (sp?). I did not "convince" you it was best for us to have you transfer. You started that little conversation if I remember correctly. And it actually started it out as you just moving up here. I made my one requirement being you continueing school once up here. So there :P (I am now going to spittle in your general direction since you're reading over my shoulder at the moment :P )

~Your loving girlfriend,
ME!