Monday, February 26, 2007

happy birthday to me

For those of you who haven't found out yet yesterday was my Birthday. Joanna gets the prize for the earliest person who didn't have wish me happy birthday to wish me happy birthday. and Faye and Amanda are a close 2nd and 3rd place, hurray for Facebook! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special, including my Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother for being with me this weekend, my grandparents for calling me and making sure I knew they cared, and my girlfriend for allowing me to be lazy and lovingly being with me throughout Sunday. I am now 23. 23 sounds really really old. I have been over 18 for half a decade and I feel like I have made a lot of good decisions in my adult life. I hope to make many more in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

23 is not old. I'm Aaron's Dad. I'll be 59 this year and I'm not old either. 82 is getting there. 95 is old. Happy Birthday Aaron!