Tuesday, March 04, 2008

its cold again

ha ha another day of blogging its like three times this week. I must be going for some kind of personal record. Update from yesterday:Gracie's hair is starting to grow back although I am worried because she seems mopey. and still no grade back from my business and technology class which will give me my final GPA for semester and I will see my cumulative GPA which will hopefully go up a little. Which is good.

Yesterday, the weather was really nice and I was really looking forward to today being the same but it was not so. It made me sad and mopey like my cat. I at least walked a little yesterday but today I sat around doing nothing again today. I felt like a bum. Tomorrow I will do some school work though I need to do it buy end of the day on Wednesday.

No comments: